MECHANICAL CONTRACTS MANAGER REQUIRED
Affleck is a family run Swindon based M&E contractor, carrying out mostly commercial & industrial projects, with some domestic too. We are looking for a Mechanical Contracts Manager to help expand our growing business.
The role is largely autonomous so you will need to be self motivated and capable of running projects of varying sizes from beginning to end.
Supported by the Business Development Manager, you will be looking after some existing customers as well as developing and managing your own customer base.
The position will be suited to an individual with a sound technical knowledge, excellent time management skills and most importantly a can do attitude.
This is a role to really make your own and develop as the business continues to grow, as well as working within a great team of people.
We are offering a competitive salary, company vehicle & phone, pension scheme and other benefits.
Main duties will include:
- Building and maintaining good relationships with customers
- Quotations/tender in accordance with submission deadlines
- Best buying/purchasing
- Continuous project managing to ensure targets, quality and end product are achieved
- Assessing labour requirements for works and designating labour through planning meeting process
- Checking suppliers invoices against quotations and agreed terms
- Finalise invoices prior to handing to accounts for processing
You will need:
- Recognised technical qualifications in the plumbing and heating industry
- Project Management or supervisory experience
- A positive, collaborative attitude
- A personal drive to succeed
**Affleck is an equal opportunities company**
Please call 01793 434950 or email firstname.lastname@example.org