We are looking for a new team member with experience in the commercial and industrial sectors, to assist the Operations Manager, surveying, quoting and running a variety of contracts.
You will be looking after some existing customers as well as developing and managing your own customer base. This is a role to really make your own and develop, as well as working within a great team of people. There is plenty of room for the business to grow with the right person in situ.
We are offering a competitive salary, company vehicle & phone, pension scheme and other benefits.
Main duties will include:
- Building and maintaining good relationships with customers
- Quotations/tender in accordance with submission deadlines
- Best buying/purchasing
- Continuous project managing to ensure targets, quality and end product are achieved
- Assessing labour requirements for works and designating labour through planning meeting process
- Assist admin to finalise sales invoices
You will need:
- Recognised technical qualifications in the plumbing and heating industry
- Project Management or supervisory experience
- A positive, collaborative attitude
- A personal drive to succeed
CV’s to email@example.com or enquire on 01793 434950